"Be a truly global company"
TOTO aims to contribute to finding solutions to global social issues by combining its business and CSR activities and focusing on the environment.
Initiatives for key issues
Global Environmental Management
History of environmental initiatives
Scope of reporting:
- Scope of reporting:TOTO LTD. and Group companies in Japan and overseas
- Scope of Environmental Data TOTO LTD. and its domestic subsidiaries' manufacturing and sales offices as well as manufacturing sites of subsidiaries overseas.
Data with different scope are noted individually.
- Period of reporting Fiscal 2014 (Japan: April 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015/ Overseas: January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014. Includes some information pertaining to before or after the period.)
- Description of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and CO2 emission/reduction They are defined in this report as follows:
- CO2 emissions and reduction: CO2 from the energy consumption of fuel and electricity Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions: Emissions produced from raw materials in addition to the CO2 from the energy consumption of fuel and electricity. This includes greenhouse gases derived from non-energy consumption that are converted to CO2
- Estimated Supplemental Rate The percentage accounted for by TOTO LTD. and all subsidiaries in Japan and overseas in the described environmental data are estimated from actual figures from FY 2014.
- For business locations that do not have supplemental environmental data, we are using the estimated value from actual figures of business locations that have supplemental data. The data which have different estimation methods are described individually in the comments.